Red Army 223 Rem 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket is ideal for
. This 223 Remington ammunition from Red Army is factory new ammo that is non-corrosive but non-reloadable due to a steel case and Berdan primer. Available
Real Safe Firearms
at cheap, discount prices. Red Army 223 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket is designed to the highest quality standards.
Red Army Standard ammo is known to be a
cost-effective, consistent, and accurate
choice that will help keep you training, in competition or plinking! These cartridges are produced in Russia with a polymer-coated steel case, a magnetic bi-metal jacket, lead core, and Berdan primers.
Ideal for your next training day, or for zeroing in a new optic, or just shooting cans, these 55-grain full metal jacketed 223 Remington rounds are priced just right.
- Brand Red Army Standard
- Category Centerfire Rifle Rounds
- Caliber 223 Rem
- Model Red Army Standard
- Bullet Weight 55 gr
- Rounds Per Box 20
- Casing Material Steel
- Boxes Per Case 50
- Bullet Type Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
Cancer and Reproductive