are tested and improved on a regular basis. As a result,
are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible than ever with progressive and automated loading equipment. For the cleanest burn possible, they use modern
and non-mercuric initiator mixes.
These are the
?bread and butter
? of reloading, the primers that are most frequently used in reloading formulas.
primers burn exceptionally cleanly, resulting in cleaner primer pockets and longer intervals between pocket cleaning. For progressive reloaders, this is a major advantage. They?re more sensitive and easier to seat than previous CCI primers, and they?re designed to feed smoothly through automated machinery..
in order to provide reloaders with a reliable supply of component primers. Primers were CCI?s original product, long before
Stinger?, and our other well-known ammunition.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Clean-burning initiator compound
- Larger ?sweet spot? for guns that produce
- off-center strikes
- Easier to seat than ever before
- Improved sensitivity for ?critical-need? loading
- Ultra-premium primers. Non-mercuric, non-corrosive. Clean, reliable ignition